Travel Team Coach Volunteers Needed!
Welcome to the New York City Travel Team! New York City debaters are the best debaters in the nation! Our students have won city, state, regional and national titles and have broken every glass ceiling! Our Travel Team was built to ensure that there is no glass ceiling limiting our Great Debaters so that our debaters would have access and opportunity to compete in the nation’s most prestigious and competitive debate tournaments. We help to partially cover the costs of schools - tournament meals, registration costs, and coaching. And so Volunteers are critical for the Travel Team. Volunteers with national circuit experience are welcome at our monthly practices and Travel Team tournaments to help coach UDL students.
More About Travel Team:
- Click here to learn more about the NYC Travel Team
- Monthly Travel Team Practices are 10am-2pm at our office, 25 Broadway, 9th Floor. See Schedule below or the Travel Team website.
- Please complete the form below if interested in volunteering with Travel Team
- Volunteers needed for our monthly Travel Team Practices. Volunteers should have extensive, national debate experience in either Policy Debate or Public Forum Debate
- Volunteers needed for Travel Team Tournaments to travel, coach and potentially judge. Please note that volunteers will be responsible for their own transportation, housing, and other expenses. The NYCUDL covers meals for all Travel Team participants.
- Additional Questions - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org